English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) for Broward County, Florida
Capstone has created specific classroom English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) materials to support Broward County, Florida educators’ initiatives. These Engage Literacy Bookroom packages highlight the importance of ensuring all students entering Broward County Public Schools with varying levels of English receive comprehensive instruction to set them up for academic success. This information resource is here to highlight the importance of knowledge and skills for all students to develop proficiency in English and Capstone has aligned concepts to build in-depth packages.
To learn more, or for information on customized solutions, please contact:
- Leveled books enable English Language Learners (ELLs) to begin reading and access increasingly complex text.
- Oral Language Big Books — Big Books developed to support oral language development in newcomers.
- Native language materials help Spanish speakers learn transferable skills.
- Science, Social Studies and Math Classroom Libraries — leveled text sets to support content instruction.
- Spanish-language Big Books