Author interview and publicity requests
Review copies and book award submission requests
Author school visits and events
Book and in-kind donation requests
Read-aloud and other permission requests
Translation and subsidiary rights requests
Learn more about Capstone—our print books, digital products PebbleGo and
Capstone Interactive ebooks, and other initiatives. View all press releases here.
At A Glance
- Capstone is a family-owned company publishing educational content for children PreK–Middle School. Learn more About Us.
- We were established in 1991 with a list of 48 titles.
- Today our publishing list includes more than 10,000 print titles and 9,000 eBooks, with over 6,000 of those including audio.
- Capstone imprints include Pebble, Picture Window, Capstone Press, Stone Arch, Compass Point, and Capstone Editions. Prominent bestsellers are our Katie Woo, Jake Maddox, and You Choose Books series. Learn more about Our Imprints.
- We are headquartered in Mankato, Minnesota, with offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Oxford, England.
- Capstone employs 200 people. Learn more about our Leadership.
- In 2009, we launched PebbleGo, the first database specifically designed for K-3 students. In 11 years, the database has grown to nine curriculum-focused modules, including Animals, Biographies, Health, Science, and Social Studies and four Spanish version modules, and cultivated a passionate user community.
- The award-winning PebbleGo is used in 25% of U.S. elementary schools by over 3 million kids.
- PebbleGo has over 853 million articles read, which equates to every K-2 student in the United States reading 75.5 articles.
- Our Reading Is For Everyone campaign celebrates reading and advocates for inclusivity, equity, and accessibility in support of all children because every child should see themselves reflected in the stories they read.
- Each year we partner with 150+ nonprofit organizations for book donations. Learn more about our Community Giving.
Capstone and our brands are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may use the logos below for non-commercial purposes with a credit back to Capstone. Please never modify or alter our brand assets or misrepresent the Capstone brand.
Capstone logo (purple)
Capstone logo (white)
Capstone logo (black)
Learning Is For Everyone tagline
Learning Is For Everyone tagline (white)
Learning Is For Everyone tagline (one line)
Learning Is For Everyone tagline (one line, white)
PebbleGo Next logo
PebbleGo Spanish logo
PebbleGo Create logo
Capstone Interactive logo
Capstone Interactive logo (white)
Capstone Connect logo
Capstone Connect logo (white)