Perfect for Sending Home, Summer School and Extended Day Learning
Learning packs were designed to support student learning outside the traditional teacher-led in-person classroom environment. Each activity page is written in parent/caregiver language, perfect for sending home to give parents and caregivers the additional help they need to guide their children in a learning-at-home environment. Also, perfect to support in-person instruction when someone other than the regular classroom teacher (summer school or extended day specialist) is present.
Flexible purchasing options available, each grade level packs contain:
• Parent guides for each of the 4 books, providing 5 days of 10-20 minutes instruction including academic vocabulary, comprehension, fluency and writing.
• Science and Social Studies content instruction.• Graphic organizer for each book.
• Parent/Caregiver letter explaining how to use the packs, including setting up a specific time for the learning to take place.
• Content Matrix for each grade level set outlines for the teacher the book information: Guided Reading level, learning objectives, and standards being covered (including CASEL standards for Social Emotional Learning).
• Sets come shrink-wrapped and self-contained. Just send the set home with each child. No additional prep or sorting for the teacher/school.
• K-2 Spanish available.