Social Emotional Learning Activities
Are you looking for more support teaching social emotional learning (SEL) in your classroom? Our free SEL activities here can help guide your social-emotional learning discussion, from learning about growth mindset to setting goals and showing gratitude. We've organized our social emotional learning resources around the five core skill competencies as identified by the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL):
- Self-Awareness activities
- Self-Management activities
- Responsible Decision-Making activities
- Relationship Skills activities
- Social Awareness activities
Bring SEL into your classroom with one of our social emotional learning activities below!