We provide a variety of classroom resources and tools, both online and off, to help teachers with their planning and day-to-day work.
See where we are planning to showcase our new products and come visit us!
Use our printable graphic organizers to help facilitate your student’s understanding of key nonfiction concepts. These ready-to-use graphic organizers will help students organize ideas and communicate what they have read more effectively.
You can determine what products meet your specific leveled needs with our upgraded Leveling tools or download entire lists of product for each leveling system: Grade Level, Age Level, Hi-Lo Levels, Accelerated Reader© ATOS Levels, Guided Reading Levels, and Lexile.
Each Capstone Classroom title is labeled with a letter from A to Z+ to indicate the Guided Reading Level (GRL). The books are grouped by reading difficulty, so books at a particular level are similar to one another in terms of the challenges and supports to the reader.
Capstone’s handy curriculum correlation tool allows you to select books with the confidence that you are meeting the high demands of your students and your curriculum!
- Engage Literacy
- Instructional Resources for Teaching First-Person Histories
- Teaching with Leveled Text Grade K-2
- Teaching with Leveled Text Grade 3-5
- Teacher’s Resource Guide to Graphic Science: Science and Literacy Development
- Teacher’s Resource Guide to Teaching Fairy Tales K-2
- Teacher’s Resource Guide to Teaching Fairy Tales 3-5
- Wonder Readers